The Sugar and Spice Experience
You have a massive day approaching and a little bit of professional help from one of the leading wedding planners on the Gold Coast would not go astray.
Sugar and Spice don’t just do consultations. Visit our show room and be welcomed with a glass of bubbly and some sweet delicacies. We will treat you like the queen you are, and spoil you for choices, as we take you on a journey to plan the day of your dreams.
Indulge in our cake tasting and get yourself equipped for the road ahead, with a wedding planning kit which will give you step by step instructions, highlighting every organisational detail for your special day.
At the end of your consultation, you will leave with a clear head and a sense of excitement, you will take away with you the knowledge and the tools to create the unique wedding experience you deserve. Alternatively, you can delegate all of the hard work to us; booking us in as your wedding planner will result in the consultation fee being deducted from your final bill, so either way…YOU WIN. At Sugar and Spice we understand that a beautiful wedding begins with a calm bride- let that be our gift to you.
We look forward to meeting you and equipping you for the best day of your life!
The Sugar & Spice Experience is a one hour consultation, and your investment is just $220.00
We specialise in planning and styling weddings in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
FULL PLANNING SERVICE
Modern weddings are bidding farewell to tradition and are becoming more and more like theatrical events, packed full with production and personal details. This is one of the reasons why our team LOVE them so much, every wedding is an opportunity to create a unique event that will showcase personal details of the couple and their love story.
After pouring your hearts into the minutia that will make your wedding distinctive, you will want to be assured that the details are actually carried through on the big day. This is where we come in.
A wedding can be an incredibly challenging undertaking, especially when you’re not sure where to start. Weddings are among the most beautiful, yet most stressful events we have to look forward to in our lives.
Hiring a planner enables you to save time and in many cases money! Our wealth of industry contacts means that while hiring a wedding planner can seem like a superfluous expense, it could save you money in the long-run. The Sugar & Spice team have valuable connections with every central name in the business, which afford us discounts and special advantages that would not be open to just anyone. Our knowledge of the industry means that there are no surprises, and it is our job to bring your wedding dreams to life. We like to think of ourselves as your personal wedding assistants, and believe that we will be friends once the wedding is over.
Please contact us for planning packages.
Please also see an amazing video of Sabrina & Julian's incredible cultural wedding below. Thanks to Rolling Canvas Presentations for their stunning work!
Our team is truly passionate about weddings and events. This is not just a job for us, we live and breathe it and relish the opportunity to take a space and transform it into something magical. Our style is lavish, glamourous and theatrical, theming everything from napkin rings to lighting and costumed performers. We love luxury, weddings that break the mould with "out of the box" creativity that leave a long-lasting impression. We work closely with all of our couples and have never replicated any of our events as in our opinion, a wedding should not be a formula. From the very simple to the grandest wedding events, we are into every exquisite detail and our work and references are testament to this.
- Annie & Geoffrey Evergreen Gardens
- Jarad & Veronica Maleny Manor
- Sophie & Dan Mavis's Kitchen
- Troy & Livia Brisbane City Hall
- Lieve & Lindsay Songbirds
- Wade & Mohammad Palazzo Versace
- Tamika & Laurie Polly's Country Kitchen
- Taylor & James Alawara Mansion
- Aleisha & Paul O'Reilly's
- Rhonda & Sam Palazzo Versace
- Bethany & Romesh Cloudland
- Casey & Sean Victoria Park
- Grace & Peter Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Oanh & Braden Sheraton Mirage
- Krystle & Tristan Coolibah Downs
- Kacey & Chris Polly's Country Kitchen
- Laura & Nick Polly's Country Kitchen
- Nick & Leila Nerang Country Paradise
- Shantal & Ben Evergreen Gardens
- Jane & Ben Southport Yacht Club
- Katelyn & David Sirromet
- Stacey & Grant Eco Studio Fellini
- Choy & Mike Mavis's Kitchen
- Sabrina & Julian Hilton Hotel
- Sabrina & Julian Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Preta & Lito Sanctuary Cove
- Jade & Shane Polly's Country Kitchen
- Dianne & Greg The Pier - Geelong
- Jenna & Reid Gurragawee
- Elizabeth & Dane Polly's Country Kitchen
- Phillipa & Tyrone Abbey of the Roses
- Caitlin & Josh Polly's Country Kitchen
- Sophie & Patrick Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Paige & Ken Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Amanda & Mike Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Angel & Ilvana Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Youstina & Nicson The Glades
- Georgia & Ryan Garlic Clove
- Brian & Jody Polly's Country Kitchen
- Jacinda & Adam Evergreen Gardens
- Kit & Colin Private Property
- Bonney & Ryan Polly's Country Kitchen
- Emma & Paul We have been itching to get down to Mavis' Kitchen ever since we visited for lunch last year. Our opportunity arrived as we styled the wedding ceremony.
- Chrissy & Lachie Cedar Creek Winery
- Giselle & Andrew Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens
- Sally & Trent Montville
- Salenna & Mark Palazzo Versace
- Cheryl & Brook Evergreen
- Naomi & Jarrod Private Setting
- Nathan & Lisa Amore Gardens
- Justine & Adam Skypoint, Q1 Hotel
- Gina & Joe Soul, Surfers Paradise
- Anna & Nima Polly's Country Kitchen
- Steve & Bianca Polly's Country Kitchen
- Tara & Michael Canungra Valley Vineyard
- Quin & Melissa Saltbar, Kingscliff
- Luzette & Marcus
- Kinta & Craig Private Setting
- Roi & Gerrard Villa Capistrano
- Nik & Farook Evergreen Garden Venue
- Samara & Jono Polly's Country Kitchen
- Emma & Reon Parkwood Golf Course
- Mickayela & Isaac Polly's Country Kitchen
- Meagan & Rhys Mavis Kitchen
- Joy & Lancho Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Jess & Doug Private Setting