We don’t plan weddings.
We design experiences.
Since 2010 we have been creating weddings that are renowned for beauty and attention to detail.
Known as an industry leader, we have a host of happy customers throughout Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast, and have helped literally hundreds of people to bring their wedding vision to life.
Our unwavering passion is surpassed only by our creativity and we relish the opportunity to take a space and transform it into something magical. Our style is lavish, glamourous and theatrical, theming everything from napkin rings to lighting and costumed performers.
We love luxury...weddings that break the mould and are a unique reflection of our clients. We are in the business of making memories, and life-enriching experiences.
We work closely with all of our wedding planning clients, helping to guide and support them with event management from initial consultation to the wedding day.
Wedding Planning Gold Coast & Brisbane
You’re engaged. YAY!
Maybe you’ve dreamed of this day your whole life, or maybe you haven’t given it a thought. Either way, you may not be sure where to start.
You could try googling a bunch of services and immediately become overwhelmed with how many are available….how do you know who to choose? The next step would be Pinterest to get inspiration on colours and styling and OMG why is there so much choice?!!!
This is the story we are told hundreds of times by couples who have decided to be the masters of their wedding planning, and hand it over to our team of event managers.
Weddings are beautiful, and they are stressful and when you have Sugar & Spice on speed dial you know your plans are coming to fruition the way that only a professional knows how.
But don’t take our word for it, check out some of testimonials of past happy clients here.
Maybe you have a handle on the planning. Perhaps you’re the queen of spreadsheets and love a good budget and have a lot of favours to call in from talented friends who can help you out on the day.
But you don’t have a creative bone in your body….or you’ve seen the exact image online that you want to replicate and you have no idea how to do that or how much it will cost.
Our wedding styling service takes all of the details that are important to you and ensures your wedding looks as wonderful as you imagined it would. It’s our job as wedding stylists to take your ideas and ensure they are cohesive, from chairs to linen to flowers and draping and everything in between. Then, we come in on the day and set it all up, then pack it down afterwards and You. Don’t. Worry. About. A. Thing.
From the very simple to the grandest wedding events, we are into every exquisite detail and our work and references are testament to this.
Scroll down to see some of our work, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you require wedding planning or styling services for Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
PS - did you see our showreel? Because we definitely don't want you to miss it...
Put it on full screen.
Turn the volume UP!!!
- Ellen & Carl Braeside Homestead
- Annie & Geoffrey Evergreen Gardens
- Jarad & Veronica Maleny Manor
- Sophie & Dan Mavis's Kitchen
- Troy & Livia Brisbane City Hall
- Lieve & Lindsay Songbirds
- Wade & Mohammad Palazzo Versace
- Tamika & Laurie Polly's Country Kitchen
- Taylor & James Alawara Mansion
- Aleisha & Paul O'Reilly's
- Rhonda & Sam Palazzo Versace
- Bethany & Romesh Cloudland
- Casey & Sean Victoria Park
- Grace & Peter Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Oanh & Braden Sheraton Mirage
- Krystle & Tristan Coolibah Downs
- Kacey & Chris Polly's Country Kitchen
- Laura & Nick Polly's Country Kitchen
- Nick & Leila Nerang Country Paradise
- Shantal & Ben Evergreen Gardens
- Jane & Ben Southport Yacht Club
- Katelyn & David Sirromet
- Stacey & Grant Eco Studio Fellini
- Choy & Mike Mavis's Kitchen
- Sabrina & Julian Hilton Hotel
- Sabrina & Julian Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Preta & Lito Sanctuary Cove
- Jade & Shane Polly's Country Kitchen
- Dianne & Greg The Pier - Geelong
- Jenna & Reid Gurragawee
- Elizabeth & Dane Polly's Country Kitchen
- Phillipa & Tyrone Abbey of the Roses
- Caitlin & Josh Polly's Country Kitchen
- Sophie & Patrick Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Paige & Ken Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Amanda & Mike Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Angel & Ilvana Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Youstina & Nicson The Glades
- Georgia & Ryan Garlic Clove
- Brian & Jody Polly's Country Kitchen
- Jacinda & Adam Evergreen Gardens
- Kit & Colin Private Property
- Bonney & Ryan Polly's Country Kitchen
- Emma & Paul We have been itching to get down to Mavis' Kitchen ever since we visited for lunch last year. Our opportunity arrived as we styled the wedding ceremony.
- Chrissy & Lachie Cedar Creek Winery
- Giselle & Andrew Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens
- Sally & Trent Montville
- Salenna & Mark Palazzo Versace
- Cheryl & Brook Evergreen
- Naomi & Jarrod Private Setting
- Nathan & Lisa Amore Gardens
- Justine & Adam Skypoint, Q1 Hotel
- Gina & Joe Soul, Surfers Paradise
- Anna & Nima Polly's Country Kitchen
- Steve & Bianca Polly's Country Kitchen
- Tara & Michael Canungra Valley Vineyard
- Quin & Melissa Saltbar, Kingscliff
- Luzette & Marcus
- Kinta & Craig Private Setting
- Roi & Gerrard Villa Capistrano
- Nik & Farook Evergreen Garden Venue
- Samara & Jono Polly's Country Kitchen
- Emma & Reon Parkwood Golf Course
- Mickayela & Isaac Polly's Country Kitchen
- Meagan & Rhys Mavis Kitchen
- Joy & Lancho Polly’s Country Kitchen
- Jess & Doug Private Setting